WE COLLECT YOUR ENERGY DATA
YOU DECIDE WHERE IT GOES
Meazon designs and markets revolutionary small & wireless IoT energy cybermeters and gateways
Meazon decision support technology enables monitoring and analysis of acquired data in many interesting ways
Our metering solution is the sole winner of the US Department of Energy submetering challenge
We build on open standards and provide insights in the energy signature of appliances, machines & buildings
This way we monetize energy related business decisions
- Meazon exhibits at European Utility Week 2017 - Booth# 3E54. Register for free visitor pass here. European Utility Week is the premier landmark event in Europe for the entire smart utility...
- Meazon was chosen by DT to be one of the 12 participants in the WARP NB-IoT program. From the huge bank of applications, the Program Team had to choose projects...
- Commercial buildings spend over 120 billion dollars annually on electricity. Sub-metering data provides visibility to building energy use. Better understanding of energy-use profiles can help building owners reduce costs by...
- About Wireless Submetering: Wireless submetering becomes an important business tool in the hands of ESCOs and Enterprises, to gain important financial and operations benefits. Meazon offers a revolutionary and cost...
- In this DOE-Meazon-webinar, the outcomes of the DOE energy submetering challenge will be presented and important aspects of this technology will be analysed. The U.S. Department of Energy issued the...
- Meazon was recognized for its exemplary performance in meeting the specifications set out by the US DOE Wireless Submetering Challenge. Kathleen Hogan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency, U.S. Department of...
For utilities & energy retailers
For ESCO & buildings
For Telcos & Service Providers
Energy meters & sensors
We design wireless circuit-level meters & controllers that provide second-accurate, real-time breakdown of energy consumption & production flows. Our circuit-level meters are ready-set for the ever demanding world of cloud energy efficiency. Perfectly adapted for limited cabinet space, can be fitted in almost all electrical panels at high density. ZigBee wireless mesh connectivity permits effective positioning of our meters in a building.Read more
Energy Analytics & Monitoring
+30 2610 430000
MI 48309, USA
+30 210 8020205
Subscribe to our Newsletter and be the first to hear our news!