Built on Windows Azure and Big Data technologies, our Meazon Bizy Analytics service allows customers to gain critical insights on raw energy data. We enable energy auditing...
Meazon’s energy analytics platform deploys the latest information technologies to offer a robust, secure and expandable tool for operational energy data management. The platform is capable of receiving and exporting multi-structured data sets and sensibly represent this data over a web browser. We utilize Microsoft Azure to ensure maximum reliability and availability of service. Our platform is fast, dynamic and secure. Users can manually upload their energy data keeping the same analysis capabilities. An iOS application enables mobile users to access it from anywhere they might be.
Real time energy management on both user and load level becomes critical for load balancing and energy efficiency reasons. Every energy user and load should potentially be connected and controlled by the Grid in real time, providing information of energy consumption, production and control. Internet of Things is the technology that enables real time data to be communicated in real time to and from the loads to central decision points, where energy service providers such as Utilities, Aggregators and Energy Saving Companies (ESCO) process them and provide relevant energy management and efficiency services.
Using Meazon Bizy Analytics SaaS platform, companies and buildings get real-time, meaningful information about the consumption and generation of electrical energy and sensor data. The information is analyzed per appliance, line, phase, site or geographic area. Data can easily be exported for off-line processing in Excel or Business Intelligence systems.
- Real time monitoring of consumption/generation/sensor data per location, phase, line and appliance
- Comparison and aggregation of time series data across metrics, devices, phases, and locations.
- Customisable notifications and alarms by SMS or email when thresholds are exceeded.
- Advanced “intelligent” reporting with regression modelling, auditing, data heat maps, load profiling, model baselines and PV net metering among others.
- Available on web, iOS and Android.