Meazon is committed to protect your personal data as well as abides without exception the Privacy Act of 1998 and the current legislation (according to Law no. 2472/1997 and Law no. 3471/2006). Our policy ensures that any given information will remain strictly private and secure. This website operates in accordance with applicable Greek and EU (European) legislation and ensures to keep the personal data of users / subscribers as long as they use our website in any way. The personal data that the user states at the login form of our website are used exclusively by our team in order to support, promote and execute the provided services.Τhe file with the held data may be notified to the competent judicial, police and other legal authorities upon their request and in accordance with the pertinent laws. The user / subscriber preserves, within the framework of the law on telecommunications, the rights of information and refusal provided by the Articles 11-13 of Law. 2472/1997.
Information required by the user for the site
Personal Data: Each user can browse into the website without giving any personal information. In case of declaring interest to our provided services via our login form, personal data are necessary. In case of declaring interest to our offers as well as activating any current offer the necessary data are: the user’s e-mail address.
• Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Company’s ads to sites on the Internet.
• Users can choose exemption from such a use from Google, here .
You may set your Browser in order to notify you every time the download of a cookie is about to begin. You may decide to download the cookie or reject it. In case of rejection, please note that you may not be able to use all the features.
Meazon may use the functions of Google Analytics to display ads (i.e. remarketing, Display Network reports display Google, integrating Campaign Manager Doubleclick and demographics and interests references).
• By using the Ads Settings guests can be exempt of Google Analytics as far as displaying ads are concerned and they may adjust the ads of Google Display Network.
Here are the available options for the exception from Google Analytics on the web.
Meazon complies with the Policy of ads based on the interest of Google AdWords and the restrictions for the sensitive categories and :
• Meazon uses remarketing with Google Analytics for online ads.
• Meazon and third-party Vendors, including Google, use the cookies of the initial manufacturer (i.e. cookie of Google Analytics) and a third-party cookie(like Doubleclick cookie) for the promotion, optimization and display of ads according to the previous visits of some users at the website.
• Meazon and third-party vendors, including Google, use the cookies of the initial manufacturer (i.e. cookie of Google Analytics) and a third-party cookie (like Doubleclick cookie) for running the reports. These reports correlate the way that Μeazon Izy’s ads appear (or other uses of advertising services) to the visits at Meazon’s website. The reports analyze this type of interactions.
• Meazon can use data derived from the ads (based on the interests of Google) or data of a mutual third-party, with Google Analytics (i.e. age, gender, interests).